Refund & Returns
Once you have received your orders from Graduation.co.uk, be careful in unpacking them, taking care to cause no damage to this purchase. The products must be new in condition and must not possess any sort of alteration when returning or exchanging.
Please make product returns or exchanges 14 (fourteen) or fewer days from the date of shipment. Prompt processing of returns and exchanges would be best to avoid problems in the future.
When requesting returns, it is necessary to procure a ‘Return Merchandise Authorisation’ (RMA) number from Graduation.co.uk before the return can take place. The costs to ship products from Graduation UK to the customer are non-refundable, and the customer must pay the return shipping fees.
For more information, please email .
Our Cancellation Policy
Orders with the ‘processing’ status may not be cancelled, so make sure you check your order status. You will know that your order has left Graduation.co.uk’s facility when its status is no longer shown as ‘Processing’, but ‘Shipped’. That means it is on its way to your doorstep.
Information such as an order’s tracking number is only available after shipment, usually after a few days have elapsed. If you would like to get in touch with our returns department, email us at .
Graduation.co.uk does not refund original shipping costs, and any costs for the return shipping shall be the customer’s obligation to pay.
Our Policies On Returns, Exchanges, And Cancellations
All returns require a ‘Return Merchandise Authorisation’ (RMA) number. To obtain one, send an email to within 14 days of receiving your order.
- All products and packaging must be in new condition. Products that have been used, worn, or in any way altered may not be returned.
- We do not accept products without prior authorisation.
- The fees involved in the shipping, handling, and processing of products from Graduation.co.uk are non-refundable.
- A restocking fee of 13% may apply.
- All products must be returned within 7 (seven) business days of the release of the RMA number. This must be done promptly to avoid rejection.
- The RMA number should be clearly visible and legible on the return label or shipping box
- It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the return shipping for registered returned products..
- Processing will take between 5 (five) to 7 (seven) weeks.
Custom items and apparel such as graduation hoods, custom diploma covers, custom stoles, and custom diploma frames are non-refundable and cannot be returned, as they are either made with personalised printed material, or make use of custom fabrics. Cancellation therefore is out of the question.
When returning an item, please be sure to provide the following information:
- RMA clearly written on the label or on the outside of the box
- Original sales invoice sent along with the RMA
Post RMA to our returns department here:
If you have any questions, please email .